Friday, September 28, 2012

September 25, 2012 – Continuation of our lesson about Correlation and Regression


September 25, 2012 – Continuation of our lesson about Correlation and Regression
“We’ll be back to the process of hypothesis testing.”
-Ma’am Macatigos
   Then, here we are again, back to the time wherein we are testing hypotheses. I thought that the lesson on Correlation and Regression will not include Hypothesis Testing anymore, but then again, it seemed like hypothesis testing will all the way haunt us until the end of the second grading.
Speaking of second grading, it is just about two to three weeks until we will be getting our Second Departmental Test. This means that after the time that we will get our test, we will be saying goodbye to Advanced Statistics.
   It seemed like it’s just yesterday that we’d entered the room of Ma’am Kristin. We were so afraid at that time because it seemed like ma’am was so very strict! During the first day I can still vividly remember that I was sitting maybe at the third to the last row of the classroom, it was my own choice to sit in there because I’m nervous. My nervousness rose a bit when ma’am asked us what was our last lesson last school year in advanced stat., in my mind I’m trying to think of something but to no avail nothing came in. Thank God, I was not chosen to answer the question, and after that It seemed like Ms. Macatigos asked us our grade in Math last year. I’m happy ‘cause my grade in math last year was low, so I was not afraid of the expectation that the teacher will have to me.
   Weeks past and so many new thoughts were fed in our minds, stuffs like probability that I hardly understand last year was renewed. I felt like there is revitalization in me because I am thinking at that time that Stat this school year will not be the same like the last school year.
   Thank you Ma’am, your efforts in making the PowerPoint slides helped us a lot, the nights you spent on making the handouts was not wasted – it is the biggest help that we are able to understand a very hard subject like STATISTICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment