Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 4, 2012 ; a special day.

                  July 4, 2012 ; a special day. 
  • Exactly one month after the opening of classes. One month of struggles, problems, and challenges we have encountered in school. One month of learning new things, new lessons and meeting new friends. 
  • Check day for all quizzes, assignments, and exercises.  We have checked our Quiz no. 5 Application of Normal Distribution and our Quiz no. 6 Central Limit Theorem. And I have observed that some of my classmates cannot determine yet where to shade a region of a normal distribution, either left or right.
  • Mam Macatigos was about to announce our scores in assignments, quizzes and exercises, and I felt nervous because I feel like I have low scores. And I have these scores; 
Assignment 140/165 ; quite good and I passed. 
Quizzes 80/85 ; quite very good.
Exercises 78/85 ; good. 


As I heard my scores, I gain more determination to study hard and achieve high grade in this subject, in fact I realize that Statistics is not that hard and not my worst subject anymore.Then I realize that Mam Macatigos is quite better than Sr. Salmorin, because Mam gave us hand-outs to study, she prepare a presentation of our lessons and she is not too fast in discussing our lessons. Not just like last year when Sr. Salmorin was teaching us, I cannot understand what he is discussing, that's why I got my lowest grade ever in my life; 86. 


By: Tito Nuevacobita Jr. 
III-Gold
                  



                 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment